iAM | Banks
All the industries function and work efficiently because of the huge network of banking system. One of the factors that that should be taken care of is the safety and security of the banks. Are the current safety and security measures really appropriate and effective? A theft in an ATM or a bank branch is really a frequent headline on the newspaper. What you need is a 24/7 surveillance on bank branches done by an expert team.
iAM, Integrated Active Monitoring is a smart solution for banks and ATMs that includes an array of services in the alarm and security spaces such as theft and intrusion detection, Fire alarm monitoring, CCTV surveillance monitoring, power consumption monitoring, access control .etc. In addition, we provide QRT services i.e. Quick Response Team for emergency and panic situations that include a callout to the Fire station, Police station, Medical subsidiaries etc.
Challenges faced by banks and ATMs (Why you need a Monitoring service?)
- Security staff like watchmen not being alert at all times especially during night hours.
- Improper and non-punctual opening and closing times of branches.
- Ensuring the working of different systems installed like CCTVs, fire alarm, panic alarms.
- Employee attendence and efficiency on daily basis.
- Keeping an eye on power consumption and unnecessaery usage of AC and lights.
- There is no one to keep constant eye on CCTV footage and report incidents immediately.
- Ensuring cleaniness of bank branches and ATMs.
How iAM will help you?
- 24x7 Monitoring done by Experts at dedicated Central Monitoring System(CMS)
- PAN India presence that results in Quick Response Team to the sites.
- Email and SMS integration for updates and analysis.
- Ticket management system to track all incident evidences and records.
- Customized report generation and action plan creation for each event.
- Customized system for cash vault management and safety.
- The QUICK RESPONSE TEAM (QRT) takes immediate action on detecting theft or fire and contacts the nearest police station or fire station.
- Health check of systems like CCTV, fire alarm, diesel generators, DVRs.
- Updates and reports on watchmen and housekeeping staff sent via SMS.
- Panic alarms can be generated by using panic switches.
- Event based alarm monitoring technology.
- Facility of a mobile app and cloud systems for convenience.
- State of the art biometric access control systems and expert report generation.