iAM | Pharma
Pharmaceutical industry is probably one the most important industries in the market. Pharma products are precision made and even small mistakes can lead to a huge loss. To carry out such precision in a factory a safe, secure and efficient environment is required. If you start focusing on improving safety and security how will you focus on your core business that is why you need someone to monitor your plants and warehouses to create a safe, secure and efficient environment.
iAM, Integrated Active Monitoring is a smart solution for pharmaceutical plants and warehouses that includes an array of services in the alarm and security spaces such as theft and intrusion detection, Fire alarm monitoring, CCTV surveillance monitoring, power consumption monitoring, access control, temperature and humidity monitoring .etc. In addition, we provide QRT services i.e. Quick Response Team for emergency and panic situations that include a callout to the Fire station, Police station, Medical subsidiaries etc.
Challenges faced by the Pharma industry (Why you need a Monitoring service?)
- Security staff like watchmen not being alert at all times especially during night hours.
- Inaccurate temperature and humidity control systems on local level and late response time when conditions are altered.
- Inefficient attendence systems that are local and no reports or analysis generated.
- Unnecessary usage of power and no control and analysis systems for power consumption.
- Cleanliness of plants and warehouses which is of utmost importance.
- No guarentee of systems like fire alarm, smoke detectors etc. are in working condition or not.
- Ensuring safety and security of the premises during non working hours and days.
- There is no one to keep constant eye on CCTV footage and report incidents immediately.
How iAM will help you?
- 24x7 Monitoring done by Experts at dedicated Central Monitoring System(CMS)
- PAN India presence that results in Quick Response Team to the sites.
- Email and SMS integration for updates and analysis.
- Ticket management system to track all incident evidences and records.
- Customized report generation and action plan creation for each event.
- The QUICK RESPONSE TEAM (QRT) takes immediate action on detecting theft or fire and contacts the nearest police station or fire station.
- Health check of systems like CCTV, fire alarm, diesel generators, DVRs.
- Facility of a mobile app and cloud systems for convenience.
- State of the art biometric access control systems and expert report generation.
- Immediate and quick action taken as soon as temperature and humidity conditions are altered.
- Regular reports generated on power consumption and integrated systems installed to avoid wastage of energy.